Saturday, September 14, 2019

I'm finally back!

I've been away for awhile because of medical and other reasons, but now I'm back. I've been writing a novel as well as my memoirs, and so I have kept busy. The novel is finished, and I'm now searching for a publisher. It's about a school teacher who moves from a large city to a small town of 92 people, and some of the characters and experiences she encounters. She harbors a secret of why she left the big city, and she meets a man who also has a secret that those in the small town don't know. Will they learn each other's secrets, and will their relationship grow?

I plan to post regularly with thoughts about life and our commitments to each other.

Have you ever thought of the intricate parts of our world? My niece reminded me of the time we were in the woods and saw a patch of green moss. We got on our hands and knees and looked through the moss as if it was a forest of trees. Our world is so interwoven I hate to see us pulling apart into our own individual corners. How can we be one world if we do that? We need to support each other, not only in our families and neighborhoods, but also in our world. Things that happen to one country certainly makes a difference in another, whether we realize it or now. We are all in this world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment